Summer Housing Rates & Information
Our residence hall can be rented throughout the summer and is a perfect location for conference attendees, interns, students and anyone wanting a convenient and affordable place to stay.
Call: (231) 995-1409 or e-mail Lisa Eiden for reservations.
- Download a PDF version of the pricing sheet »
- Download a PDF version of the pricing sheet for interns »
- Download a PDF version of the reservation form »
For groups of 75 + people OR individuals who stay longer than 30 days:
- Single Room: $40.00 per night/per person
- Double Room: $25.00 per night/per person
For groups less than 74 people or individuals:
- Single Room: $55.00 per night/per person + tax
- Double Room: $35.00 per night/per person + tax
- *Family Suite: $80.00 per night/per family + tax
- *A family suite is defined as parent(s) and up to two children under the age of 18, legally defined as dependents of the adults. Cots or additional beds are not available.
The rooms are configured in suites. Each suite consists of two rooms connected by a bathroom. Each room has two twin beds, two desks with chairs and a built-in closet/dresser.
Free wireless internet is offered along with free parking in Chestnut Parking Lot. There is a toaster, coffee pot, Keurig, television and two computers available for use in the lobby area. Every room has a MicroFridge. Laundry facilities are also located on site. Complimentary bikes are available for use. Pets are not allowed.
Linens can be reserved for an additional $10.00/stay/person. The linen package includes: bottom fitted sheet, top sheet, blanket, pillow, pillow case, wash cloth and a bath towel.
20% of the total room charge for group reservations is required.
If interested, please refer to the NMC Dining website for information on food options.
Contact Roy Bartle at (231) 995-1403 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.