Summer Housing Rates & Information
Our residence hall can be rented throughout the summer and is a perfect location for conference attendees, interns, students and anyone wanting a convenient and affordable place to stay.
Summer housing is available from Friday, May 15 through Saturday, August 15.
Call: (231) 995-1400 or e-mail email@example.com for reservations.
- Download the pricing sheet (PDF) »
- Download the pricing sheet for interns (PDF) »
- Download the Summer 2015 Residence Life Contract »
- Download a list of guest expectations (PDF) »
Individuals who stay fewer than 30 days:
- Single Rate: $55.00 per night/person + 6% tax (no roommate, shared bathroom)
- Double Rate: $35.00 per night/person + 6% tax (you will have a roommate)
- Family Rate: $80.00 per night + 6% tax (two rooms connected by a bathroom)
Individuals who prepay and stay longer than 30 days:
- Single Rate: $30.00 per night/person
- Double Rate: $20.00 per night/person
Groups of fewer than 74 people:
- Single Rate: $55.00 per night/person + tax
- Double Rate: $35.00 per night/person + tax
Groups of 75 or more people or NMC-affiliated organizations:
- Single Rate: $40.00 per night/person + tax
- Double Rate: $25.00 per night/person + tax
Deposit required for all group bookings:
20% of the total room charge for group reservations is required six weeks prior to arrival.
The rooms are configured in suites. Each suite consists of two rooms connected by a bathroom with two twin beds, two desks with chairs, built-in closets/dressers, and a mini fridge/freezer/microwave in each room. Cots or additional beds are not available. Free wireless internet is offered along with free parking. Chestnut Parking Lot is the closest. There is a toaster, coffee pot, Keurig, television and two computers available for use in the lobby area. Laundry facilities are also located on site. Complimentary bikes are available for use. Pets are not allowed.
Linens can be reserved for an additional $10.00/stay/person. The linen package includes a bottom fitted sheet, top sheet, blanket, pillow, pillow case, wash cloth and a bath towel.