Summer Housing Rates & Information
Main Campus (#10 on the Campus Map)
Our East Hall residence hall can be rented throughout the summer and is a perfect location for conference attendees, interns, students and anyone wanting a convenient and affordable place to stay.
Summer housing is available from Friday, May 19 through Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
- Download the Guest Reservation Form (PDF) »
- Download the NMC Student Contract (PDF) »
- Download Guest Expectations (PDF) »
Please print the form and either fax it to (231) 995-1399, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to NMC Housing Office, 1701 E Front St., Traverse City, MI 49686. Call (231) 995-1400 or email email@example.com if you have questions.
Main Campus (across from Elm Lot on the Campus Map)
Summer Housing in North Hall will be available in mid-May, 2018. Rates have not been established.
These rates apply to East Hall summer housing only.
Individuals who stay fewer than 30 days:
- Single Rate: $55.00 per night/person + 6% tax (no roommate, shared bathroom)
- Double Rate: $35.00 per night/person + 6% tax (you will have a roommate)
- Family Rate: $90.00 per night + 6% tax (two rooms connected by a bathroom)
Individuals who prepay and stay longer than 30 days:
- Single Rate: $30.00 per night/person
- Double Rate: $20.00 per night/person
Groups Under Contract With Fewer Than 80 People:
- Single Rate: $55.00 per night/person + tax
- Double Rate: $35.00 per night/person + tax
Groups Under Contract With 80 Or More People And NMC-affiliated Organizations:
- Single Rate: $40.00 per night/person + tax
- Double Rate: $25.00 per night/person + tax
Deposit required for all group bookings:
30% of the total room charge for group reservations is required six weeks prior to arrival. Balance will be billed after event.
These accomodation descriptions apply to East Hall summer housing only.
The rooms are configured in suites. Each suite consists of two rooms connected by a bathroom with two twin X-long beds, two desks with chairs, built-in closets/dressers, a mini fridge/freezer/microwave and a box fan in each room. Toilet paper and trash bags provided. Cots or additional beds are not available. Free wireless internet is offered along with free parking. Chestnut Parking Lot is the closest. There is a toaster, coffee pot, Keurig, television and two computers available for use in the lobby area. Laundry facilities are also located on site. Bikes are available to use for a small rental fee. Pets are not allowed.
Linens can be reserved for an additional $15.00/stay/person. The linen package includes a bottom fitted sheet, top sheet, blanket, pillow case, wash cloth and a bath towel. Pillows are provided at no additional cost.