Sending and Receiving Documents
All Admissions documents are typically sent via U.S. Postal Service free of charge. Overseas mail of this type takes 4-6 weeks or longer. Should you wish to send or receive your documents in a shorter time, we are pleased to be able to offer express shipping with tracking of your I-20 or DS-2019 and admissions materials.
- Visit the eShipGlobal website »
- Complete the registration form
You will need to be prepared with the email address you will use for the communication from this company, mailing address and phone number. After registering, within 30 minutes you will receive an email requesting that you activate your account. This is required for you to begin using the account.
- Follow the instruction in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive another email confirming this fact.
- Prepare the shipping label
For this step you must have already activated your account. Select "Receive a Package From Universities," then “Michigan” from the map of the United States, next select “Northwestern Michigan College,” and finally “Admissions.”
This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. Once you get to this step, you will need to have your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number and email address. Note that an NMC ID is NOT required to submit your request. Please use NMCID-xxxx if you do not yet have your NMC ID. At the end of the screen, you should select “ship/quote.”
- You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier — FedEx or DHL.
- Next you will be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- Finally, you will receive an email from eShipGlobal that will be confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (i.e. payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). NMC Admissions will receive a copy of this email at the same time as you, so there is no need to forward us the information.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the UEMS website for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries related to your immigration documents, please email email@example.com.