What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options
Visual Communications - Creative Management in Art Direction
This Visual Communications program is designed for students who have already earned the VCA Associate in Applied Science degree and are looking to expand their skills and local employment opportunities instead of transferring to a four-year BFA or university program.
This degree focuses on a tailored set of courses from other disciplines that will expose you to marketing, copywriting, small business management, digital photography and other practical skills that will help them enter the work force. A 180 hour summer internship with a local marketing/design/advertising or film firm is a required part of this program.