Public Relations, Marketing & Communications
Public Relations, Marketing & Communications works to share the great stories happening at NMC with many different audiences in multiple ways, including internal publications and communications, advertising and social media. Our department is also the liaison between the larger college community and the media.
How can we help you?
What We Do
Public Relations, Marketing & Communications oversees:
- Content, navigation and design of NMC’s website
- All official external and internal NMC publications including the annual catalog, NMC Viewbook, and Nexus Magazine (published twice a year)
- The Intercom and Student News, the continually updated staff and student communications that are published online at NMC Communiqué, listed on the myNMC employee and student homepages, and compiled into weekly emails to faculty and staff and biweekly emails to students
- The NMC Explore blog, used to highlight some of the interesting things NMC students, faculty and staff are up to on and off campus
- NMC Now, a twice-monthly email newsletter about NMC success stories and campus events
- NMC advertising, including television advertising
- Program brochures
- Campus monitor content
- NMC’s graphic identity in all media, including logos, signage and promotional items
- NMC’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Issuu, etc.)
- Promotion of NMC events, in collaboration with other departments and student groups
- Media relations
- The NMC Barbecue
Subscribe to NMC Now!
Sign up for twice-monthly emails about campus success stories, upcoming events and media mentions. View past issues here »
Contact information and links to other resources for members of the media.
Descriptions of NMC promotional outlets and information on promoting announcements, programs and events for members of the NMC community.
- Promotion request form - the quickest way to seek promotion of your NMC-related announcement, program or event
- NorWester alumni newsletter »
- NMC Communiqué:
- NMC Explore blog »
- NMC Viewbook »
- E-newsletters – General news and events, Dennos Museum and Culinary newsletters available. Sign up here »
Find people and places at NMC, including the Dennos Museum Center, Great Lakes Maritime Academy, WNMC radio and more on NMC's Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networking sites »