How are humans alike? How are they different? How did we become the way we are? If these sorts of questions interest you, consider studying anthropology at NMC. You'll get to study the role of society and culture in the history of the human species.
NMC also offers specialty courses in nautical and underwater archaeology, where you'll get to take a look at case studies and historical sites worldwide and in the Great Lakes. You'll even have the chance to get out of the classroom and into the field on some open water. Diving is not required of students, though it is encouraged. Foreshore projects will be available for students who are non-divers.
News & Events
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate's degrees, four-year bachelor's degrees in maritime technology, and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to other bachelor's degrees and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center »
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options