Established to unite soccer players of NMC and provide a fun, competitive environment to play soccer recreationally and competitively. More »
A globally connecting group which brings together people from other countries to learn about different parts of the world and more, through discussions and events. More »
- Aviation Society »
- Black Student Union (BSU) »
- East Hall Council - Residence Life »
- Engineering Club »
- Great Lakes Maritime Academy Student Section of SNAME »
- Grand Traverse Freshwater Society »
- Great Lakes Maritime Academy Sailing Club »
- His House Christian Fellowship- NMC Chapter »
- Horticulture Club »
- iDance »
- International Club »
- Live Poets Society »
- Martial Arts »
- Native American Student Organization »
- NMC Acapella Group »
- NMC Astronomy Club »
- NMC Autonomous Flyers »
- NMC Commitment Scholars »
- NMC Jazz Combo »
- NMC Magazine »
- NMC Rowing Club (Forming) »
- NMC Soccer Club »
- NMC Students for Life Club »
- NMC UAS Club »
- Northwestern Michigan Archaeological Society »
- Pre-Physician Assistant Society »
- P.R.I.D.E. »
- Phi Theta Kappa »
- Ratio Christi »
- Student Government Association »
- Student Veterans of America (SVA) »
- Students for Education and Disability Awareness »
- Students for Human Rights »
- Students United for Gender Rights»
- Voices »
- White Pine Press »
- Women on the Water »
- X- Team Outdoor Activities »
...and many more currently forming!
For a complete list stop in to Student Life (Lower level, West Hall)
Don't see the student group for you?
Start your own group! Learn more »
Are you a returning Student Group leader?
All groups need to fill out a renewal form each fall semester.
Student Group Funding Opportunities
NMC's Student Government Association offers grants to current student group projects. We require written proposals to be submitted online, with a proposal presentation at one of the weekly SGA meetings to follow.
SGA accepts proposals for the fall semester between October 1–15 and for the spring semester between January 30–March 31.
Please submit all proposals by Wednesday at 5 p.m. on the week that you plan to present. We will email you with the time and location of your presentation or to coordinate any additional information.
Resources for Groups
- Primary Forms Page
- Promotion Request Form »
- Additional Promotional Ideas »
- Facility Use »
- Showing movies on campus »
- Student Organization Handbook »
- Media Promotions »
- Off Campus Travel »
- Forms (student login required):
Have more questions?
Feel free to visit us in the Student Life Office or call us at (231) 995-1118!