Established to unite soccer players of NMC and provide a fun, competitive environment to play recreational, competitive soccer. More »
A group which brings together people from other countries to learn about different parts of the world and more, through discussions and events. More »
- Anime Club »
- Audio Tech Club »
- Aviation Society »
- East Hall Council - Residence Life »
- Engineering Club »
- Game Design Group »
- Great Lakes Maritime Academy Student Section of SNAME »
- Grand Traverse Freshwater Society »
- Great Lakes Maritime Academy Sailing Club »
- His House Christian Fellowship- NMC Chapter »
- iDance »
- International Club »
- Native American Student Organization »
- NMC Commitment Scholars »
- NMC Magazine »
- NMC Rowing Club »
- NMC Soccer Club »
- NMC Student Green Team »
- NMC UAS Club »
- Northwestern Michigan Archaeological Society »
- Phi Theta Kappa »
- Pre-Physician Assistant Society »
- Propeller Club »
- Ratio Christi »
- Student Government Association »
- Student Veterans of America (SVA) »
- Students for Education and Disability Awareness »
- Students United for Gender Rights »
- Students United for Social and Environmental Justice »
- Voices »
- White Pine Press »
- Women on the Water »
- X- Team Outdoor Activities »
...and many more currently forming!
For a complete list, stop in to Student Life (Lower level, West Hall)
Don't see the student group for you?
Start your own group! Learn more »
Are you a new or returning Student Group leader?
- All groups need to fill out a renewal form each fall semester.
Student Group Funding Opportunities
NMC's Student Government Association offers grants to current student group projects. We require written proposals to be submitted online, with a proposal presentation at one of the weekly SGA meetings to follow.
SGA accepts proposals for the fall semester between October 1–November 15 and for the spring semester between January 30–March 31.
Please submit all proposals by Wednesday at 5 p.m. on the week that you plan to present. We will email you with the time and location of your presentation or to coordinate any additional information.
Did you attend the CommUNITY Action Funding Training on Friday, January 20? If so, please turn in your collaborative project proposal no later than Wednesday, February 8. You may find the form in the link below.
Resources for Groups
- Promotion Request Form »
- Additional Promotional Ideas »
- Facility Use »
- Showing movies on campus »
- Media Promotions »
- Off Campus Travel »
Have more questions?
Feel free to visit us in the Student Life Office or call us at (231) 995-1118!