Business Administration Online
NMC offers an online alternative for students pursuing an Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Students are strongly encouraged to meet with an academic advisor because not all classes are offered online every semester, and students must complete an internship and science with lab, which require on-site attendance.
The Business Administration Associate of Applied Science degree is offered for students planning to enter the business world in areas of office management, administrative assistants, customer service and quality control. An internship requirement helps students network with businesses.
If you plan to pursue a bachelor's degree, please refer to NMC's degree requirements for the Associate in Science and Arts (ASA) degree. If you're interested in a bachelor's degree, you may also elect to stay in Traverse City and transfer to the University Center.
- Davenport University »
- Ferris State University:
- Kaplan University »
- Kettering University »
- Traverse City Area Public Schools »
- TBAISD Career-Tech Center:
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options