Career opportunities abound for those studying molecular science. Advances in this field, after all, drive modern scientific research. Whether it’s the discovery of new drugs, cutting-edge engineering materials or innovative “green” systems — all are realities because of advances in the field.
NMC's Chemistry Program starts out at an introductory level chemistry course and finishes up with organic chemistry as your final course. Throughout your studies, you’ll also gain a solid background in math and physics. Ours is a challenging and rewarding program that integrates classroom learning with hands-on laboratory experiences.
Other Interesting Chemistry Links:
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options