Construction Technology - Construction Management
- Advance skills or start a new career
- Attend class one night per week
- Small class size insures individual attention
Demand for Construction Managers is expected to rise by more than 16 percent in northern Michigan during the next decade.
NMC's Construction Management degree allows those already working in the field to advance their skills into supervision and management.
- Building science labs for hands-on learning
- Learn from instructors experienced in industry
- Industry-designed curriculum aligned with national competency standards
- Financial aid available
facilities and equipment
Classes are held at nmc's aero park campus.
Building science lab
- 1,200 sq ft structure provides real-world experience.
- Equipped with heating and A/C system, electrical, plumbing, insulation diagnostics and a resource room for energy projects.
Who Should Consider A Career In Construction Management?
- People who are looking to move into a supervisory role
- People who like solving problems
- People who like working with others
- People who are interested in starting their own business
- Commercial contracting
- Residential contracting
Construction Technology programs
- Construction Tech - Construction Management - AAS
- Construction Tech - Carpentry »
- Construction Tech - Electrical »
- Construction Tech - Facilities »
- Construction Tech - HVAC/R »
- Construction Tech - PLCs »
- Renewable Energy Tech - Electrical »
- Renewable Energy Tech - HVAC/R »