nmc instructor wins nea grant
“I’ve always written to make sense of the world,” said National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) Grant for Literature recipient Teresa Scollon.
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options
In the news
Communications instructor John Mauk reads from and discusses his award-winning chapbook The Rest of Us on Interlochen Public Radio's Michigan Writers on the Air.
Hone your writing and reading skills by enrolling in NMC’s English courses, which prepare you for countless careers, from teaching and writing/editing, to just about any kind of business profession. These skills are in high-demand, and by taking NMC’s courses, you’ll be prepared to either transfer to complete a bachelor’s degree or enter the workforce armed with an associate degree.