Show your NMC ID to receive a discount
These local businesses offer a discount when you show your valid NMC ID:
- Act II – 10% off all items
- BATA – STUDENTS ONLY: 50% off all rides; ID must have expiration date and students must call in advance.
- Bo Tangles – $3 off haircuts, $10 off hair coloring (Garfield location only)
- Bubba's – 10% off regularly priced menu items
- Dennos Museum Center – STUDENTS ONLY: free admission
- Diversions – 10% off all merchandise
- Ella's Vintage Clothing – 10% off all regularly priced merchandise
- Firefly – 10% off regularly priced menu items
- Hamlet's Quick Lube – $5 off a full service oil change
- Handz on Art – STUDENTS ONLY: 10% off regularly priced merchandise
- Jonathan B Pub – 10% off food bill
- Mancino's Pizza – 20% off regularly priced menu items. Cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
- M22 – 22% off all regularly priced merchandise
- Pop-Kies – 10% off regularly priced merchandise
- Premier Floral Design – 10% off regularly priced merchandise & floral arrangements
- State Theatre – STUDENTS ONLY: $2 off full price admission. Volunteer for a shift and receive free movie vouchers.
- Sweet Asylum – 10% off Moomers Ice Cream, Palazzolo's Gelato & Sorbetto, Stix & Stones Snack Mix, Cin-Fully Tasty Almonds Snack Mix
- Subway – 15% off regular priced menu items (Munson Ave. location only)
- Trains & Things – AVIATION STUDENTS ONLY: 10% off regularly priced aviation merchandise
NMC ID Cards
NMC ID cards are available to students, faculty and staff from the Safety & Security satellite office located in West Hall, just inside the west entrance. The office is open weekdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. from September through April, and by appointment only during the summer.
Faculty, staff and students can use their NMC ID cards for discounts at many local businesses. See the list to the right for details. (Note: List may change without notice.)
To load funds on your ID card to make purchases at NMC food service locations, follow the instructions below.
- Go to nmcdining.sodexomyway.com »
- Click “Add Dining Dollars” or “Shop Now/New Products”
- Select amount (either click picture or “Add to Cart”)
- Enter Recipient Information
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click “Check Out”
- Follow check out procedures
For assistance, call the Sodexo office at (231) 995-1692. (The Technology Help Desk does not support this program.)