Show your NMC ID to receive a discount
These local businesses offer a discount when you show your valid NMC ID:
- Act II – 10% off all items
- BATA – STUDENTS ONLY: 50% off all rides; ID must have expiration date and students must call in advance.
- Bo Tangles – $3 off haircuts, $10 off hair coloring (Garfield location only)
- Bubba's – 10% off regularly priced menu items
- Dennos Museum Center – STUDENTS ONLY: free admission
- Diversions – 10% off all merchandise
- Ella's Vintage Clothing – 10% off all regularly priced merchandise
- Firefly – 10% off regularly priced menu items
- Hamlet's Quick Lube – $5 off a full service oil change
- Handz on Art – STUDENTS ONLY: 10% off regularly priced merchandise
- Jonathan B Pub – 10% off food bill
- Mancino's Pizza – 20% off regularly priced menu items. Cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
- M22 – 22% off all regularly priced merchandise
- Pop-Kies – 10% off regularly priced merchandise
- Premier Floral Design – 10% off regularly priced merchandise & floral arrangements
- State Theater – STUDENTS ONLY: $2 off full price admission. Volunteer for a shift and receive free movie vouchers.
- Sweet Asylum – 10% off Moomers Ice Cream, Palazzolo's Gelato & Sorbetto, Stix & Stones Snack Mix, Cin-Fully Tasty Almonds Snack Mix
- Subway – 15% off regular priced menu items (Munson Ave. location only)
- Trains & Things – AVIATION STUDENTS ONLY: 10% off regularly priced aviation merchandise
- Xylo Bistro Café – 10% off the price of your bill
NMC ID Cards
Faculty, staff and students can use their NMC ID cards for discounts at many local businesses. See the list to the right for details.
A new feature lets you register your card and put funds on it, so you can use it to make purchases at NMC food service locations and the NMC bookstore. Follow the instructions below to register your card and add funds.
- Go to nmc.ManageMyID.com (link opens new window) »
- Register your card using the "Click here to sign up!" prompt.
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm your registration.
- Respond to the e-mail confirmation.
- Follow the instructions within the e-mail.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and log in.
- To add funds, go to "Make a deposit".
For assistance e-mail Kay Hall or call (231) 995-1119. (The Technology Help Desk does not support this program.)
Download the brochure (PDF) to learn more.