Who gets what, when and how? The field of political science attempts to answer those questions.
At NMC, political science includes the study of American politics, comparative politics, international relations, political theory and political economy.
Courses in political science are an important component of any liberal arts education, but are especially useful for students pursuing careers or advanced degrees in public policy, law, business, economics, social work, education and history.
Degrees in political science and public policy offer career opportunities in areas including education, policy research, law and international business.
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options