Hybrid courses blend the traditional, on-campus, classroom with the online environment. The on-campus time is significantly reduced, providing greater schedule flexibility. Hybrid courses offer the best of both learning environments.
Hybrid Learning offers the benefits of on-campus learning including:
- In-person, social interaction
- Immediate feedback
- Hands-on learning
- Scheduled meetings
Plus, the benefits of online learning includING:
- Reduction in scheduled, on-campus meetings
- Less travel time and related costs
- Flexibility and convenience in scheduling your time for classwork
- Time to reflect before responding to discussions and other course activities
The courses listed below are available as hybrids. They may not be offered every semester; click the view button to see when the course is offered.