Attention mobile users:
For studying on the go!
Try these apps available for Moodle, NMC's online course management system.
- mTouch - $2.99
- My Moodle - Free
- mTouch - $2.99
- moodleEZ -$2.99
- Moodle Mobile - Free
Online or Other Flexible Course...
Frequently Asked Questions
IF ENROLLED IN AN ONLINE COURSE:
- Where do I find my online course?
Link located at MyNMC. Log into NMC eLearning: https://elearn.nmc.edu.
- When can I access my online course(s)?
Access your online course(s) under "My Courses" in NMC eLearning (Moodle) 5 days before the class start date identified in the course schedule. If you cannot access your class under "My Courses", contact the NMC Technology Help Desk.
- I just signed up for a course, and when I log into NMC eLearning (Moodle), I can't see my course?
Students are not put into the online course areas in Moodle upon registration. Students are added each night during a sync process with registration. Your course should appear the morning after your register.
- When does my online class start?
Most online classes begin the first day of the semester. Look up your class information on the NMC Online Searchable Schedule »
- I have questions about my course, where do I go for help?
- I completed the online orientation, and I still have questions. How can I get help?
Use the Help Link in Moodle to access Student Help. You can also contact the NMC Technology Help Desk to ask a question, enter a help desk ticket, or request one-on-one help. Help is also available from 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday throught Friday, in the Educational Media Technologies office (Osterlin 134).
IF ENROLLED IN A HYBRID COURSE:
- Where do I find the online material for my course?
All hybrid courses use NMC eLearning (Moodle) for the online delivery of the class. Link located at MyNMC. Log into NMC eLearning: https://elearn.nmc.edu.
- When does my course meet face-to-face?
All face-to-face/on-campus class sessions are listed in the course schedule.
- When can I access my course in Moodle?
Courses will vary. Many instructors will have the course available 5 days before the semester start date, but other instructors may wait until after your first face-to-face meeting to turn your course on in Moodle.
IF ENROLLED IN A TELECOURSE:
- How does the course delivery method work?
Make sure to note all of the face-to-face/on-campus class sessions listed in the course schedule. During your first course session, you will review information on viewing course material and other course practices.
If you need additional help, contact the NMC Help Desk at (231) 995-3020 or submit a help desk ticket.