Online courses are delivered over the Internet, either entirely online or with limited testing/on-campus requirements.
Online learning provides:
- Greater flexibility and convenience in scheduling time
- Timelines for coursework completion; they are not self-paced
- Travel time and cost savings: you decide when and where to learn
- Additional time to reflect before responding to discussions and other activities
It fits learners who are:
- Effective time managers
- Able to access a computer with reliable Internet several times during a week
- Computer-savvy and competent working with a variety of computer applications; navigating email; and saving, copying, and opening documents
- Willing to problem-solve independently
The courses listed below are available online. They may not be offered every semester; click the view button to see when the course is offered.