Online courses are delivered over the Internet, either entirely online or with limited testing/on-campus requirements.
Online learning provides:
- Greater flexibility and convenience in scheduling time
- Timelines for coursework completion; they are not self-paced
- Travel time and cost savings: you decide when and where to learn
- Additional time to reflect before responding to discussions and other activities
It fits learners who are:
- Effective time managers
- Able to access a computer with reliable Internet several times during a week
- Computer-savvy and competent working with a variety of computer applications; navigating email; and saving, copying, and opening documents
- Willing to problem-solve independently
The courses listed below are available online. Courses requiring on-campus labs are listed under hybrid. The courses may not be offered every semester; click the view button to see when the course is offered.
If you do not find the course you desire listed here, check out the Michigan Community Colleges Virtual Learning Collaborative for options at other colleges in Michigan.