Self-Service Login Help
- If you've recently used: the computers on campus, the online library databases, or the student email system, use the same password you used to log in to these systems.
- If you don't know your NMC password or never used the services mentioned above:
When you are admitted, you receive a letter in the mail from Northwestern Michigan College, informing you of your initial randomized password. Your NMC ID will not be included in your password letter. This random password will be a one-time use password.
- For security purposes, you will be required to change your one-time use password when you first log in to an NMC ID service.
- You will not be able to reuse the same NMC password.
- When you change your NMC password, it changes for all NMC ID Services: the on-campus computer login, the Self-Service login, the online library databases, and the student email system, and Moodle
- If you still can't log in:
- For help with your NMC ID or Password, contact the Technology Help Desk at (231) 995-3020.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 7, 8, Firefox 3.6
- Macintosh: Firefox 3.6, Safari: 5, 4.1
With respect to browsers, compatibility means that the product has been tested against and certified for use with the browser version. Oftentimes a product can and will run through a “non-compatible” browser, but certain product features may not work or work as intended.