NMC Soccer Club
To involve students in a group activity and learn teamwork. Established to unite soccer players of NMC and provide a fun, competitive environment to play soccer recreationally and competitively. The team is sponsored in part by NMC Student Government Association funds and much appreciated.
UPCOMING Meeting Times
Fall 2015 Drop has started. Drop in available on Tuesday and Thursday, from 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm. We will meet at the Civic Center south end (opposite end of the park from the actual civic center bldg).
This is recreational drop-ins on Tuesday's and Thursday's open to all NMC Students. For matches, coach will select appropriate players for each match.
If you are interested in more info on the NMC Club Soccer, please contact Club Soccer Advisor Don Cunningham.
FALL 2015 Tentative Schedule (Upated)
- Sunday, Sept 20 vs Hispanic League Team (tentative)
- Saturday, October 3 at Cornerstone University Reverses, 3 pm
- Saturday, October 10 vs Ferris State Club, in TC, 2:30 pm
- Sunday, October 11 vs Lake Superior State Club in TC, 1:00 pm
- Sunday, Oct 18 vs Local TC Team
- Sunday, Oct 25 at UM Flint Club, Time TBD
- 1 Match vs Saginaw Valley State - Dates/Time TBD
Fall 2014 Tentative Schedule (2W 4L 1T)
- Sunday, September 14 @ UM of Flint Soccer Club (L 5-1)
- Sunday, September 28 vs Local TC Team, 3:30 p.m., (Scrimmage)
- Saturday, October 4 vs Lake Superior State, 1:30 p.m. (W 3-0)
- Sunday, October 5 @ Ferris State Club, 1 p.m. (L 3-2)
- Sunday, October 12 @ Lake Superior State Club, 2 p.m. (W 3-2)
- Saturday, October 18 @ Cornerstone JV, 2 p.m. (L 5-0)
- Sunday, October 26 @ Saginaw Valley State Club, 2 p.m. (T 2-2)
- Saturday, November 1 vs Cornerstone JV, 2 p.m. (L 8-0)
Fall 2013 season recap (5W 3L 1T)
- Sunday, September 8 vs. Hispanic Soccer League Team – (W 3-1)
- Saturday, September 14 @ Cornerstone University JV – (L 0-1)
- Sunday, September 29 vs. Hispanic League Team – (Scrimmage)
- Saturday, October 5 vs. Cornerstone University JV – (W 3-1)
- Sunday, October 6 vs. Lake Superior State Soccer Club – (W 2-1)
- Sunday, October 6 vs. Lake Superior State Soccer Club – (W 4-3)
- Friday, October 11 @ Ferris State University Club Soccer – (W 1-0)
- Sunday, October 13 @ Grand Valley State Club Soccer – (L 0-5)
- Friday, October 18 @ Davenport University Reserves – (L 0-2)
- Sunday, October 27 @ Saginaw Valley State Club Soccer – (T 2-2)
Soccer Club News
The club is open to all students (male or female) of all levels of soccer skills.
For competitive matches versus other schools, the club advisor/coach will select the appropriate players to participate in those matches. Cost to participate in matches is $5 a player to help cover costs.