my nmc story
"I went back to school to gain tangible, new experiences to further my career. Joining the staff of the White Pine Press was the best decision I made. I became Managing Editor and learned how to write news and manage a newsroom. My news writing improved tremendously (I won an award for one of my articles), and I had a year of hands-on experience."
White Pine Press
Read WPP online: http://www.whitepinepress.org »
The White Pine Press is an award-winning bi-weekly publication that is created and run entirely by students.
- Michael Robertson, Editor-in-Chief
- Nicole Wildman, Managing Editor
- Zack Cavanaugh, Business and Advertising Manager
- Heather Durocher, Faculty Advisor
- Cynthia Talbot, Design Advisor
West Hall, across from the Photo ID office
Phone: (231) 995-1173
Fax: (231) 995-2110