Nursing Online Option
NMC admits students to an online version of its traditional nursing curriculum each fall semester. This option is intended for full-time ADN students. It provides all of the nursing theory or academic classes available in an online format.
It will still require attendance in person for the lab and clinical courses. The labs and clinicals are generally scheduled in the Traverse City area and will require 2-3 days per week of attendance.
Once you begin the online option, the college will ensure that the online courses will be available until you complete the program as long as the full-time model schedule is followed.
If you need to change from the full-time plan or your studies get out of sequence for any reason, you will need to move into the traditional program.
NMC nursing programs are approved by the Michigan Board of Nursing and are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, (404) 975-5000).
Degrees & Certificates
- Nursing, Associate Degree (ADN) »
- Nursing, Completion (LPN to ADN) »
- Nursing, Practical (PN) »
- Online Nursing Option
Any pre-nursing student planning to transfer a pharmacology class to NMC, please contact the Nursing Department prior to registering for any non-NMC pharmacology class.
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options