If the Nursing Program sounds interesting, here's what to do:
- Review the general Nursing program information, which includes prerequisite information and program model schedules.
- Complete the NMC Admission process. Let Admissions know that you are interested in the Nursing option.
- Send official transcripts to:
Northwestern Michigan College
1701 E Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
For a formal review to transfer prerequisites taken at other colleges.
- Refer to the Transfer Guide for questions regarding transferred courses.
- Next make an appointment with an NMC advisor to get enrolled for the pre-requisite nursing courses. Find an advisor »
- Once your prerequisites are complete, you will be sent an email notification. You may contact Amanda Woodruff, Nursing Office Assistant at email@example.com to make inquiries regarding eligibility, the practical nursing and completion wait list, or the ADN competitive application process.
Degrees & Certificates
- Nursing, Associate Degree (ADN) »
- Nursing, Completion (LPN to ADN) »
- Nursing, Practical (PN) »
- Online Nursing Option »
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate's degrees, four-year bachelor's degrees in maritime technology, and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to other bachelor's degrees and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center »
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options
Section Navigation Academic Programs