Degrees & Certificates
- Nursing, Associate Degree (ADN) »
- Nursing, Completion (LPN to ADN) »
- Nursing, Practical (PN) »
- Online Nursing Option »
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate's degrees, four-year bachelor's degrees in maritime technology, and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to other bachelor's degrees and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center »
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options
If the Nursing Program sounds interesting, here's what to do:
- Review the general Nursing program information, which includes prerequisite information and program model schedules.
- Complete the NMC Admission process. Let Admissions know that you are interested in the Nursing option.
- Complete program prerequisites. Note that if you plan to complete these at another college, please contact Rita Kucera in the Admissions office to see if the courses will transfer for NMC's program: (231) 995-1046, email@example.com.
- Once your prerequisites are complete, notify Admissions at (231) 995-1046 or firstname.lastname@example.org of your readiness for Nursing program admission and your continued interest in the program. This will initiate a review of your transcripts and acceptance to the program.
- If you have taken prerequisites at other colleges, be sure you forwarded all transcripts to NMC.
- Once you have completed these steps, make an appointment with an NMC counselor to get enrolled for the pre-requisite nursing courses. Find a counselor »