Skip to main content

Withdrawing from NMC

Students who wish to drop all of their classes need to do so through the Records & Registration Office or online at

You also may mail or fax a letter to the Records & Registration Office indicating that you are withdrawing from college.

  • Include the date you last attended.
  • The date the letter is received at NMC will be the official date of the withdrawal.
  • Send or deliver your letter to: Records & Registration
    Tanis Building, Main Campus (#5 on the Main Campus Map)
    1701 E. Front St.
    Traverse City, MI 49686
    Phone: (231) 995-1048
    Fax: (231) 995-1570

Withdrawing from all classes is subject to the same deadlines as dropping classes. See the semester schedule of classes or look here for specific deadline dates.

Students on financial aid who are withdrawing from college should contact the Student Financial Services office to see how withdrawal will affect their financial aid.

Section Navigation Student Services & Resources