You May Register Online If You:
- Are a current NMC student taking academic classes and are not required to have an advisor's signature to register
- Have previously attended NMC academic classes
- Have not been suspended
- Have no past-due financial balance on any account or any other holds such as library, housing, advisor
- Have met pre-requisite course requirements
How To Register Online
- Go to nmc.edu/self-service (opens in a new window) and use your NMC ID and password to login
- Select: Quick link to Registration or Registration Menu to register/add/drop courses
- Depending on the date, your tuition/fees may be due the day you register. See Tuition Deadlines »
- Computers are available in the Records & Registration Office for you to transact NMC business.
- You must read, understand and agree to the criteria outline in NMC's Payment Agreement.
- If you have any "Holds" on your record (debts, advisor's signature required, probation, etc.), you will not be able to register online. From the Registration menu, select View your Holds.
- For your protection, you must exit the web site and exit the browser when you have completed all transactions. This is especially important if you are sharing the computer with others.
- You can register to audit a class online or in the Records & Registration Office.
We're here to help. Contact Us »
Section Navigation Student Services & Resources