How to I...
- Apply for a job on campus »
- Apply for a Driver’s License »
- Apply for a Social Security Number »
- Apply for CPT or OPT »
- Change my program of study »
- Find housing off-campus »
- Get credit for university courses taken elsewhere »
- Sign up for NMC classes »
- Transfer to finish my bachelor’s degree »
Appointments and Office Hours
As you learned during orientation, appointments are necessary when meeting with faculty and staff at NMC. Normal operating hours for all offices on campus are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Each of your instructors will inform you within the first week of class when they hold open office hours. During these times you can walk in without an appointment to ask questions, get help with homework, or discuss class issues. Outside these hours you will need to call your instructor to schedule an appointment. All faculty and staff contact information is listed here ».
The Admissions Office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you wish to meet with an International Advisor, please call or e-mail the advisor to schedule an appointment. Open office hours for individual advisors vary so it is best to contact the advisor directly to find out when these hours are held.