How to I...
- Apply for a job on campus »
- Apply for a Driver’s License »
- Apply for a Social Security Number »
- Apply for CPT or OPT »
- Change my program of study »
- Find housing off-campus »
- Get credit for university courses taken elsewhere »
- Sign up for NMC classes
- Transfer to finish my bachelor’s degree »
Sign Up for NMC Classes
Once you have been granted admission to NMC and have received your NMC user ID and password, you will be able to login to the online MyNMC student portal. Here you will be able to access course registration.
- Attend International Student Orientation and regular NMC Student Orientation.
- Meet with an International Advisor to complete immigration check in and prepare an academic plan.
- Download the PDF and follow the instructions here to complete online registration »
- Print a copy of your schedule and be sure to note deadlines for payment, refunds, dropping a course, and start/end dates.
- Print a copy of your bill and/or complete online payment immediately. Courses not paid for by the payment deadline may be dropped from your schedule.
Other helpful links related to registration:
- Associate Degree Options (PDF) »
- GPA Calculator »
- Group 1 Courses (all) »
- Group 2 Courses »
- Model Schedules »
- NMC Transfer Guides »
- How NMC Courses Transfer to Michigan Schools » (opens in a new window)
- How Courses from other Michigan Schools Transfer to NMC » (opens in a new window)
- Step by step guide on registering for a course (PDF) »
- Worksheet for completing an Associate in Science & Arts (ASA) (PDF) »
- Worksheet for completing an Associate in General Studies (AGS) (PDF) »
- Unofficial Degree Evaluation (PDF) »